I have a job that I love, but I also wouldn’t mind making a tiny bit of money using this blog, and the FTC Ruling for Bloggers requires me to let you know that. Don’t worry though – I think of you first, and I want you to be able to trust me, so below are my guarantees to you.
1. Every article or piece of content has a financial impact (or at least I hope it eventually will).
2. Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
3. I don’t promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
4. Any products that I receive I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself.
5. Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
6. I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
7. I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this website for the right partners and businesses and won’t sponsor or advertise a product that I don’t believe will provide a high value to my readers.
8. I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
Thanks to this website for Disclosure ideas!